Views
Helpful
Replies

Automatic Call Recording

dmanzetti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

our customer asked me if it is possible to automatically record the conversation after the calls are transferred from the IVR to the ICD operators.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Daniele

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Yes. You first must have Enhanced ICD to allow for call recording. To set up automatic call recording do the following:

1. Go to Cisco Desktop Administrator

2. Click on Locations > Desktop Configuration > Workflow Groups > Agents > Default (or whatever workflow group you want to record calls for)

3. Click on the Work Flow button

4. You are now going to create a rule that records all calls on an "answered" event.

5. Click on Answered, Name your Rule, in the Actions box click Add > Click the Utility Action Tab > Click New > Name the Action > Action Type "Record"

6. Apply the rule. Now any agent who belongs to this Work Flow group will have their calls recorded automatically.

It is probably best to keep the default group, and create a new Work Flow group called Recording. That way any agent you want to record calls for you can just put them in the at group. Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Yes. You first must have Enhanced ICD to allow for call recording. To set up automatic call recording do the following:

1. Go to Cisco Desktop Administrator

2. Click on Locations > Desktop Configuration > Workflow Groups > Agents > Default (or whatever workflow group you want to record calls for)

3. Click on the Work Flow button

4. You are now going to create a rule that records all calls on an "answered" event.

5. Click on Answered, Name your Rule, in the Actions box click Add > Click the Utility Action Tab > Click New > Name the Action > Action Type "Record"

6. Apply the rule. Now any agent who belongs to this Work Flow group will have their calls recorded automatically.

It is probably best to keep the default group, and create a new Work Flow group called Recording. That way any agent you want to record calls for you can just put them in the at group. Hope it helps.

Hi,

yes, I have Enhanced ICD so it's perfect.

I'll try soon!!

Thanks

Daniele