Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

B-ACD Call forward when no option selected

Hello, I´m trying to configure B-ACD v3.0.0.7 on CallManager Express v12.6 for Call-Queue and AA services with no option selected, just play a prompt and forward call to a voice hunt-group, but it seems that the script has a problem working like this, I got this error message:

//3017//TCL :/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL AA: ++ Playing Welcome Prompt and options menu ++
//3017//TCL :/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL AA: +++ No option selected +++
//3017//AFW_:/AFW_FSM_Drive: Tcl_Eval to drive FSM inside Tcl modulespace. code=1 code=ERROR
TCL script failure
    Result:  can't read "tempVar(0)": no such variable
        TCL script failure errorInfo:
           can't read "tempVar(0)": no such variable
       while executing
"set optionID $tempVar($huntCount)"
    (procedure "QueueManager.Get" line 56)
    invoked from within
"QueueManager.Get"
%VOICE_IEC-3-GW: TCL_IVR: Internal Error (TCL script error): IEC=1.1.180.2.33.0 on callID 3017 GUID=DB1E4F3EB8F411EB8EABC91F65286536

How could I configure a script just to play a prompt and forward call to a voice hunt-group??  No menu or action taken. No Unity, has to be with a TCL script.

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What you ask about is called Drop through mode with B-ACD. If you look at the configuration guide for B-ACD you’ll find what is needed.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

What you ask about is called Drop through mode with B-ACD. If you look at the configuration guide for B-ACD you’ll find what is needed.

Response Signature

Hello Roger, that was the solution, I was trying with "param voice-mail" option but this works fine, thanks for your help.

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

Glad to hear that you got it to work.

Response Signature