Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 3.3(2) and 3rd party apps

I know that this is early in the game, but I have a customer that is asking for the upgrade from 3.2 to 3.3. One issue that I know that I am going to run into is interfacing from Call Manager into a third party Voice Mail system from AVT. Does anyone know if this was tested anywhere or if it is likely that there will be problems?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

I just learned from the Cisco AVVID Partner Program that Captaris has not taken their products through Interoperability testing, therefore none of their products are considered approved and compatible from a Cisco AVVID Partner Program perspective and thus, from a Cisco TAC supportable perspective.

They can be made to work with CM, but unfortunately not supported.

-ben

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

benng
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Mr. Messinger,

I just wanted to confirm a few things:

- Is your customer's VM integration with Captaris's AVT CallXpress? If so, what version?

- What version of CM is your customer running now?

I can find out more specific information for you once the versions are provided. Thanks,

-ben

For the Captaris, they are running version 6.0 with dual integration to an NEC PBX and Call Manager.

For the Call Manager, I have been told that it is a 3.2 release that the customer upgraded from 3.1.2c on their own, so it is probably 3.2.2c.

Thanks.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

I just learned from the Cisco AVVID Partner Program that Captaris has not taken their products through Interoperability testing, therefore none of their products are considered approved and compatible from a Cisco AVVID Partner Program perspective and thus, from a Cisco TAC supportable perspective.

They can be made to work with CM, but unfortunately not supported.

-ben