cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls from outside to voicemail get cut off randomly after approx 10 second

jdunlevy
Level 1
Level 1

Message length set to 1200 seconds. No limits on exchange, no warnings being issued to actual users. Pulled logs to customers desktop who will email them to me.

6 Replies 6

oliviers
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What's the switch integration type? Do they get cut off only in message recording? Are they prompted when they are cut off?

The problem started after we upgraded to tsp 6.0.2b running Unity 3.1.3. They get cut off during recording, with no prompt. We are thinking of looking into whether the callers volume is too low, or if the delay timing is set too short (if they delay while leaving the message). We are still trying to recreate. The core is dual 6609s connected to 4006 in the closets to the IP phones.

I'd be very interested in the resolution to this case (if any yet). I have had a few reports of callers getting cut off in mid-sentence. We're running TSP 6.0.2(b) as well, but with CallManager 3.1 and Unity 2.4.6.135.

I have had some similar complaints (but never really believed the users). Outside call picked up by an administrator then forwarded to the manager's voice mail; caller gets chopped mid-sentance. TSP 6.0.2(b), CallManager v3.2(2c) and Unity 2.4.6(135).

any resolution..I have just this afternoon started with everyone getting the same thing...

CM 3.3.2c Unity 315...