cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change the Caller ID information of an incoming PSTN Call

bhoskisnon
Level 1
Level 1

I am geting ready to purchase a Call Manager Solution. I have 4 operating companies that work out of the same office, infact they are the same people staffing each company. I want to get a T1 wor the voice that comes from the pstn I am assuming if I have a DID number from the PSTN for each company CM will see both the ID information for the outside caller and the number they called in on. what I would like to do is tag the caller ID information With the name of the company inside employees should answer the phone with, "thank you for company 1". I know I can put multiple DNs on a phone and route the DID to the DN so it works like the Key system we have now but having something on the screen like CO1 - Name of the Customer who called - Customer's Phone number would just be cool. Is there a way to accomplish this with a transform?

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, the multiple buttons is the correct setup. I also believe you can configure CM so directory is looked up if the switch doesn't deliver a calling name. At least CME is surely possible.