Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have CallManager 4.2 and I want to make call reject functionality when the phone is on-hook and ringing. There is only answear and iDivert softkeys in this mode. It is possible to make iDivert to invalid number but I'm looking for more elegant solu...

I got a "Cisco Unified Video Advantage with VT Camera II". But it seems as if all I got is the camera and not the Cisco Unified Video Advantage.On the Cisco website, all I get when I press download softare is: NOTE:There are currently no files for th...

yujinchun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have people that work on the road and are hardly ever in the office. Our VP would like them to be part of our company directory on the phone system, however, we don't have extension assigned to them. They all carry Blackberries.I would like to be a...

rgomez by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with CUCM 5.1 and CUC 1.2 and I have implemented the following scenario: I have one DN (5829) which the central number (210XXXXXXX) is routed.During office hours, this number it has CFwall to a Unity Callhandler (the extension of ca...

akoukis by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using CCM6.0 right now. We would like to implement AbbreDailing, for example:**000 will goes to a number in China.**001 will goes to a number in Japan.we have over 100 abbreDailing number, and we need them to be avaliable in system level so e...

Hallo! I'm trying to configure T.37 on-ramp faxing. My topology is:incoming fax call->Nortel Meridian Telephone Station->3640 (with FXO interface connected to Nortel)Here is config:!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps...

Is there a way to code a delay into the dial string of the Dial URI? I need to add a 1-2 second delay in two places in the dial string. I have tried commas in the example below (old school), but that doesn't seem to have any effect. <ExecuteItem Prio...

andyh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes