cancel
Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Cisco call manager 10.5.2 SIP trunk status reason reference document

Hello,

I have recently upgraded our call manager from 9.1 to 10.5.2. I really like the new SIP trunk status added. I have been trying to find a reference document on the SIP trunk status reason (e.g local=2) with no luck. I would be appreciated if someone have these information. Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

The Status Reason codes are

The Status Reason codes are provided below:

Local=1 (request timeout)

Local=2 (local SIP stack is not able to create a socket connection with the remote peer)

Local=3 (DNS query failed)

These error codes can be found in the following System Error Messages Guide for UC_CALLMANAGER-3-SIPTrunkOOS alarm.

Ref: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/err_msgs/8_x/ccmalarms861.html#UC_CALLMANAGER-5-SIPNormalizationAutoResetDisabled

11 REPLIES 11
Rising star

Hi,can you pleas tell me

Hi,

can you pleas tell me where do you see the reason local=2, if you are talking about the system error message then pls refer the below doc:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/err_msgs/9_x/ccmalarms901.html

Regards,

Venkatesh

Cisco Employee

It's in the SIP Information

It's in the SIP Information section on the trunk configuration:

Regards,

Per

Cisco Employee

The Status Reason codes are

The Status Reason codes are provided below:

Local=1 (request timeout)

Local=2 (local SIP stack is not able to create a socket connection with the remote peer)

Local=3 (DNS query failed)

These error codes can be found in the following System Error Messages Guide for UC_CALLMANAGER-3-SIPTrunkOOS alarm.

Ref: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/err_msgs/8_x/ccmalarms861.html#UC_CALLMANAGER-5-SIPNormalizationAutoResetDisabled

Beginner

So, what was the solution?

So, what was the solution?

Enthusiast

Matthew, did you get the SIP

Matthew, did you get the SIP local=0 error code too?   If yes, your solution is enabling a service in IM&P server?

Hello, 

Hello, 

I have found the same problem while configuring a secure SIP trunk between CUCM and CUCxN. I have followed this link to set it:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unity-connection/200504-Configure-and-Troubleshoot-Secure-Integr.html#anc4>

and i have double-checked each step: both servers are reachable, certificates are correct, i have restarted CM service...however, siptrunk status is no service local=2. 

Is it mandatory to configure AXL servers in phone system (unity)? any idea about what else i can check?

Thanks in advance¡

Highlighted
Beginner

Re: The Status Reason codes are

Hello I am getting below SIPTRUNKOOS error with Local=1 (Request timeout). How to troubleshoot this issue. Please assist

Mar  8 11:40:00 DEDA1VMUCS13 local7 3 ccm: Received SIPTrunkOOS alarm
Mar  8 11:40:40 DEDA1VMUCS13 local7 3 ccm: 565: DEDA1VMUCS13: Mar 08 2018 10:40:40.344 UTC :  %UC_CALLMANAGER-3-SIPTrunkOOS: %[DeviceName=AMS-CVP2-SIPTRK][UnavailableRemotePeersWithReasonCode=10.149.213.226, 5060, local=1][AppID=Cisco CallManager][ClusterID=STRASBOURG-CCM1-Cluster][NodeID=DEDA1VMUCS13]: All remote peers are out of service and unable to handle calls for this SIP trunk
Mar  8 11:40:40 DEDA1VMUCS13 local7 3 ccm: Received SIPTrunkOOS alarm
Mar  8 11:42:39 DEDA1VMUCS13 local7 3 : 1: DEDA1VMUCS13: Mar 08 2018 10:42:39.466 UTC :  %UC_-3-UNKNOWN_ALARM:IDSEngineAttention: %[class_id=71][class_msg=ER][specific_msg=  Network connection disconnected.:Network connection was dropped from the server g_4_ccm10_5_2_13900_12 to the server g_5_ccm10_][AppID=Cisco Database Layer Monitor][ClusterID=STRASBOURG-CCM1-Cluster][NodeID=DEDA1VMUCS13]: 

hello ptoft

hello ptoft

how did you solve this issue?

Contributor

Hi folks,

Hi folks,

On my CUCM, SIP Trunk Status shows down and Status Reason local = 0. 

Am creating SIP trunk between Avaya CM and CUCM. From Avaya, SIP trunk signalling shows Far end bypass error.

Can you suggest what causing these error?

regards,

Ritesh Desai

Beginner

what was the solution?

what was the solution?

Beginner

I just worked through this

I just worked through this same issue and found the problem to be that I did not have the Presence Engine activated under Control Center - Feature Services.

Hope this helps :)

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards