Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco call manager 10.5.2 SIP trunk status reason reference document

johnnychan77
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have recently upgraded our call manager from 9.1 to 10.5.2. I really like the new SIP trunk status added. I have been trying to find a reference document on the SIP trunk status reason (e.g local=2) with no luck. I would be appreciated if someone have these information. Thanks in advance. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The Status Reason codes are provided below:

Local=1 (request timeout)

Local=2 (local SIP stack is not able to create a socket connection with the remote peer)

Local=3 (DNS query failed)

These error codes can be found in the following System Error Messages Guide for UC_CALLMANAGER-3-SIPTrunkOOS alarm.

Ref: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/err_msgs/8_x/ccmalarms861.html#UC_CALLMANAGER-5-SIPNormalizationAutoResetDisabled

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Hi,

can you pleas tell me where do you see the reason local=2, if you are talking about the system error message then pls refer the below doc:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/err_msgs/9_x/ccmalarms901.html

Regards,

Venkatesh

It's in the SIP Information section on the trunk configuration:

Regards,

Per

The Status Reason codes are provided below:

Local=1 (request timeout)

Local=2 (local SIP stack is not able to create a socket connection with the remote peer)

Local=3 (DNS query failed)

These error codes can be found in the following System Error Messages Guide for UC_CALLMANAGER-3-SIPTrunkOOS alarm.

Ref: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/err_msgs/8_x/ccmalarms861.html#UC_CALLMANAGER-5-SIPNormalizationAutoResetDisabled

So, what was the solution?

Matthew, did you get the SIP local=0 error code too?   If yes, your solution is enabling a service in IM&P server?

Hello, 

I have found the same problem while configuring a secure SIP trunk between CUCM and CUCxN. I have followed this link to set it:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unity-connection/200504-Configure-and-Troubleshoot-Secure-Integr.html#anc4>

and i have double-checked each step: both servers are reachable, certificates are correct, i have restarted CM service...however, siptrunk status is no service local=2. 

Is it mandatory to configure AXL servers in phone system (unity)? any idea about what else i can check?

Thanks in advance¡

Hello I am getting below SIPTRUNKOOS error with Local=1 (Request timeout). How to troubleshoot this issue. Please assist

Mar  8 11:40:00 DEDA1VMUCS13 local7 3 ccm: Received SIPTrunkOOS alarm
Mar  8 11:40:40 DEDA1VMUCS13 local7 3 ccm: 565: DEDA1VMUCS13: Mar 08 2018 10:40:40.344 UTC :  %UC_CALLMANAGER-3-SIPTrunkOOS: %[DeviceName=AMS-CVP2-SIPTRK][UnavailableRemotePeersWithReasonCode=10.149.213.226, 5060, local=1][AppID=Cisco CallManager][ClusterID=STRASBOURG-CCM1-Cluster][NodeID=DEDA1VMUCS13]: All remote peers are out of service and unable to handle calls for this SIP trunk
Mar  8 11:40:40 DEDA1VMUCS13 local7 3 ccm: Received SIPTrunkOOS alarm
Mar  8 11:42:39 DEDA1VMUCS13 local7 3 : 1: DEDA1VMUCS13: Mar 08 2018 10:42:39.466 UTC :  %UC_-3-UNKNOWN_ALARM:IDSEngineAttention: %[class_id=71][class_msg=ER][specific_msg=  Network connection disconnected.:Network connection was dropped from the server g_4_ccm10_5_2_13900_12 to the server g_5_ccm10_][AppID=Cisco Database Layer Monitor][ClusterID=STRASBOURG-CCM1-Cluster][NodeID=DEDA1VMUCS13]: 

hello ptoft

how did you solve this issue?

Hi folks,

On my CUCM, SIP Trunk Status shows down and Status Reason local = 0. 

Am creating SIP trunk between Avaya CM and CUCM. From Avaya, SIP trunk signalling shows Far end bypass error.

Can you suggest what causing these error?

regards,

Ritesh Desai

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Did got the resolution for this issue? If YES kindly shares with us.

what was the solution?

I just worked through this same issue and found the problem to be that I did not have the Presence Engine activated under Control Center - Feature Services.

Hope this helps :)