cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Emergency Responder Intrado VUI settings

ravi.kumar1
Level 1
Level 1

am trying to setup a connection to Redsky ckoud vendor, i have the certificate and the password , but i do not see any option on CER to define a proxy to reach to the VUI URL like we normally can do with smart licensing setup. Without this am not sure how can i talk to the VUI URL on the internet

intrado.JPG

2 Replies 2

Certainly check with the RedSky folks. You can't be the first person to ask this question.

As I understand it, the CER server will have an ongoing encrypted SIP Trunk to RedSky for information updates/exchanges. It may be that you will have to change a firewall rule or set up an ALG rule to allow CER to connect to RedSky anyway. So absolutely check with RedSky. They are nice folks.

Maren

ravi.kumar1
Level 1
Level 1

i have spoken to some partners, they told me direct internet access is the only way and cisco has also responded saying they are planning to add proxy feature in 12.5.1 Su6 beta release in November. This is absurd, why cisco couldn't give  a proxy option, now we are forced to have direct connectivity from CER and this would need to go through a vetting process by our security folks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: