Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIERR_REDIRECT_CALL_UNKNOWN_DESTINATION

dcharlier
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I cannot connect to the IPCC script by an H323 gateways. Codecs are right, dial-peers also.

I can see the following error in IPCC:

CTIERR_REDIRECT_CALL_UNKNOWN_DESTINATION

Any idea ?

Many Thanks

Dirk

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What happens when you dial internally? If that does not work either, then perhaps misconfiguration on CCM/CRA, did you provision the cti ports, cti rp on callmanager, are they registered with the jtapiuser? Is the trigger associated with the application and is the cti port group configured correctly?

Chris

Hello Chris,

It works internally. (and also by an PRI MGCP gateway)

Regards

Dirk

Can you post your gateway/router configuration. Is the h323 working OK for other destination besides the IPCCX?

Chris

I have found the solution:

apparantly, the calling search space for incoming calls on the gateways need to have access to the cti ports directly (not via a Translation pattern)

Regards

Dirk

Nazar.Vergun
Level 1
Level 1

I have faced with exactly the same issue, the CSS and Partitions were properly configured;

The calls from outside were unsuccessful (busy tone), but internal were routed fine.

The solution in my case was:  CCX Administration > Subsystems > CM Telephony > Triggers > Show more > Directory Number Settings> in the CSS field changed the parameter Default CSS into Route Point Address Search Space (this option enables the CTI Port to use the CTI Route Point's CSS when performing a redirect instead of the calling party's CSS, that is by default)

UCCX/CUCM version 11.5.1