ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunting with PSTN numbers

Aaron Dhiman
Level 2
Level 2

Is it possible to simultaneously ring a PSTN number and a DN? I tried adding a translation pattern that sends the call to a PSTN number to a Line Group with another DN that I want to associate with that number, but Translation Patterns can't seem to be added to a Line Group.

This is similar to a feature that Vonage offers, where it will ring your home phone and your cell phone simultaneously. As soon as one answers, the other stops ringing.

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Aaron,

I don't believe that CCM has native support for what you are trying to accomplish. There is a Cisco product called Mobility Manager that does exactly this however;

Cisco Unified MobilityManager

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6567/index.html

Here is an excerpt;

The Cisco Mobile Connect service, commonly known as Single Number Reach (SNR), is a software application that resides on the Cisco Unified MobilityManager Server. Cisco Mobile Connect gives users the ability to redirect incoming IP calls to up to four different designated client devices routing calls from the enterprise IP PBX to existing cellular phones or IP phones.

Hope this helps!

Rob