cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD problems

scottiptel
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed IP ICD (CRA) 3.0(1) and it is running fine.

1.One of the problem is i have to forward all calls to voice mail, if the agents

are not available!. How can I implement that or is this feature not implemented in the ICD ?

2.I need to add some music when all the agents are busy.

3.The caller should get prompted for the maximum hold time with the option to leave a message if they dont wanna hold.

Fast response is appreciated.

5 Replies 5

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

1. To check and see if agents are avaialable do the following:

- At the beginning of the script use the "Get Reporting Statistic"

- Report Object: CSQ ICD

- Field: Ready Resources

- Row Identifier: CSQ Variable Name

- Statistic Variable: NumAgentsAvailable

- Under that use an "IF" step

- IF NumAgentsAvailabl <= 0

- True > "Go to" Voicemail

- False "Go to" Select Resource

2. In the "Queued" branch of the "Select Resource" step you can do one of two things:

- Hold step, Delay step, Unhold step - If you have MOH configured they will hear the same music as your MOH

- Place a .wav file that has music in it under the "Queued" branch, you can loop them in this step for as long as you want or incrememt an integer variable and control how long they are in the queue

3. Get Reporting Statistic, Expected Wait Time, save to variable, blah blah blah

My .02 cents

scottiptel
Level 1
Level 1

1.I want a prompt for the caller to press 1 to go to voice mail.

2.I added the MOH but still some how it didnt work. I got only welcome prompt. Do I need to select MOH on each of the CTI ports.

Yes, MOH on the CTI Ports

I want a prompt for the caller to press one to go to voice mail, how I can achieve that.

Use Menu Step under Media. You can play a prompt and prompt the user with multiple options like, press 1 for Sales and 2 Voice mail etc.

Under the respective subtree you can configure, want you want to do when they press 1 or 2. If you want the caller to be send to the voice mail, configure the call to be redirected to voice mail.