cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrating CallManager and Microsoft LCS 2005

mknepper
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking to enable presence and "click-to-dial" functionality inside of Microsoft Communicator (the client for LCS 2005) for CallManager 4 based phones.

6 Replies 6

paul.alvarez
Level 4
Level 4

I am also interested in this. A client of mine has deployed Microsoft Communicator and wants to integrate this. Has anyone gotten this to work with Callmanager 4.1?

markus.bina
Level 1
Level 1

hello!

this link might help you!

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps5820/c1237/ccmigration_09186a00805dd6b0.pdf

you must have ccm 4.1.3 sr2 to make this integration.

I have started trying it, but at the moment, there are some troubles with it. no service interruption, but integration is not working at the moment.

maybe i am going to open a new post on my questions. if yes, i will post a link to my post here

best regards

markus

Hi all!

I'm trying also this scenario. I followed the PDF documento from Cisco, but... I think that I'm near to achieve the goal, but I have a problem: in the MOC to IPPhone calling scenario, the IP Phone register the call (it appears a missing call) but it only rings less than a second and the call hans up. Inverted scenario (from IP Phone to MOC) doesn't work at all: I get the busy tone.

Some of you have faced to this problem? Any idea about the solution?

Thanks in advance.

I have exactly the same requirement, and same problem as last post. I have configured a SIP Trunk in CCM 4.1.From MOC I can initiate a call and the Cisco desk phone rings for half a second then seems to reject the call.

Does anyone have any further information on how to use MOC as a softphone for CallManager through LCS 2005?

By the way, the link to the PDF document above doesn't seem to work. Can someone update with a live document for me?

Can somebody repost the pdf url? The link is no longer valid.

Thanks,

Peter