Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Auto Attendant with CCM4.0(2)

subbarao.s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is this application licensed free to use with CCM4? Or I should have CRA server running?

I want to redirect call which comes on a CTI port to the external destinations like PSTN and other locaitons connected to MGCP Gateway via tie line.

What is the simplest way of realizing the above.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Subba

5 Replies 5

milay
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To config AA on CCM you will need to download Extended Services. Extended services is a smaller version of CRS taht allows AA, 4 ports of CRA.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/callmgr-40

Mike Lay

Hi,

Does this not come with the CCM installation CDs.

I am planning to do something similar, but will be using CCM 3.3.

Cheers,

Rafiq.

Early on it came with the CCM install, was an additional CD. Im am not sure about today. As lomg as you have a CCO account that can reach the Voice Software page, you will be able to download it. Just select the version of CCM you are running and it will be one if the listed downloads.

Mike

I recently got my CM 4.1 CD's and also the extended services CD for AA came alongwith. Now I have installed the CM4.1 , but when I run this CD for AA it give me an Ciso product Activation error i.e I cannot run the application over terminal service.

Do i first have to install the CRA 3.5 that is also shipped alongwith the CM4.1 first ???

Rgds

Renzil

Renzil

Sounds like you are trying to install the program from an RDP session - if you are you can't, some things will break when installed like this.

You should install from the console or install VNC from the c:\utils folder on your CM and use that to install remotely.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: