cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Agent STUCK IN RESERVED

dhellwig
Level 4
Level 4

Running IPCC express 3.5(1)sr3 with CCM 4.0(1). When a call is placed into ICD script trigger number from an IP phone, the desktop application running against another phone goes immediately to reserved but the phone does not ring nor can I pick up the call. If the caller hangs up, the agent stops reporting RESERVED and switches back to READY.

CSS and partitions are correct. Tested by doing a call-forward-all to the ICD extension on both the CTI Route Point (trigger) and the CTI Port. Calls directly to the agent phone's ICD extension are received correctly with the desktop agent lighting up as well.

Connect is set to yes. jtapi user owns the cti route points and cti ports. rmuser owns the agent phones. each agent owns his own phone. Calls coming into the icd extension make the agent app light up as expected. we suspect the script/app engine as well but are at a loss. might it have anything to do with the historical reporting system (possibly a

broken link or authentication problem) where it cannot cut a record and the call cannot proceed?

Regarding the SELECT RESOURCE statement, when I change the Connect setting to NO and add CONNECT statement to the SELECTED branch, then use the debugger, I see that the script gets stuck at the connect statement and will not continue. When I had the Connect setting to YES, the debugger would get stuck at the SELECT RESOURCE statement, so the same thing is occurring. With the two-step process i see that the resource ID variable is correctly populated with the name of my agent.

Attached is a trace file that may provide clues...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Ok, if you look in your log you get the following error:

CTIERR_MAXCALL_LIMIT_REACHED

"When a call from the queue is sent to an available agent, the targeted agent goes from the Ready state to the Reserved state and stays in this state until the caller drops the call. The call is never presented to the agent's phone.

When this problem occurs, the following error message appears in the CiscoMIVRxx.log:

Jun 24 17:23:45.402 MDT %MIVR-SS_TEL-3-CONSULT_FAILED:Consult failed: All

Call ids=CallID:12 MediaId:238779/1 Task:23000000057,Extension=35081,

Exception=com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: CCNException not handled:

com.cisco.cti.client.CCNException: ,Failure reason=consult gets error

0x8ccc00c4=CTIERR_MAXCALL_LIMIT_REACHED

This link will explain how to fix it:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008026e0d6.shtml

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Ok, if you look in your log you get the following error:

CTIERR_MAXCALL_LIMIT_REACHED

"When a call from the queue is sent to an available agent, the targeted agent goes from the Ready state to the Reserved state and stays in this state until the caller drops the call. The call is never presented to the agent's phone.

When this problem occurs, the following error message appears in the CiscoMIVRxx.log:

Jun 24 17:23:45.402 MDT %MIVR-SS_TEL-3-CONSULT_FAILED:Consult failed: All

Call ids=CallID:12 MediaId:238779/1 Task:23000000057,Extension=35081,

Exception=com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: CCNException not handled:

com.cisco.cti.client.CCNException: ,Failure reason=consult gets error

0x8ccc00c4=CTIERR_MAXCALL_LIMIT_REACHED

This link will explain how to fix it:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008026e0d6.shtml

I had seen that link, but failed to completely understand. You are RIGHT!.

I had the CTI Ports set to MAX CALLS 1, BUSY THRSH 1.

When I changed them to MAX CALLS 2, BUSY THRSH 1 everything began working.

The CTI route points are set to 5000/4500.

THANK YOU!!!!

Don't forget to rate the post ;)