cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express - Recording ALL outbound calls

kbraim
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible for the IPCC express server to keep a record of ALL outbound calls instead of just the ones the supervisor chooses? How?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

It is possible, see the attached document. I threw it together but it should give you an idea of what to do. Keep in mind that if you have a high volume of calls (I believe the number of streams you can record simultaneously depends on your hardware but it is somewhere around 26, someone else can correct me on that I am in a hurry) you need to be careful.

/andy - berbee

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

It is possible, see the attached document. I threw it together but it should give you an idea of what to do. Keep in mind that if you have a high volume of calls (I believe the number of streams you can record simultaneously depends on your hardware but it is somewhere around 26, someone else can correct me on that I am in a hurry) you need to be careful.

/andy - berbee

This is great. I'll try this later today.

Quick questions. Do you have to click on the "Enable rule" and set-up a condition for this to work??

If so, what data field condictions do I set?

Thanks for the Help!

Hi, guys.

Finally I've confugured my cheme.

I found my  audio files .

I have added voice contact workflow to CAD-BE agent instead of CAD Agent. It was my mistake. When i do the same steps at CAD Agent - I saw raw files at C:\Programm Files\Cisco\Desktop_Audio folder.

But they all has  *.RAW 1KB size. Is it correct ? I've talked over 1 min and only 1KB Any ideas ?