Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HelloI have a question on Television licencing.If we wanted to be able to stream live TV on the Digital Media Players for viewing on multiple screens, do we need TV licences?Would we also need a seperate TV licence for each Tv in different countries ...

I'm setting up a SmartGrid Demonstration Center which will be utilized to demonstrate our clients product and services to their respective clients.  They wil have various different display monitors located throughout the demonstration center, and the...

daclinga by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lost power supply for DMP 4400G, Can anyone tell me what the Cisco part number for just the power supply?Or if I go the local geek store to get one, I found specs calling for a 12V, 300 mill amp power supply but It did not say if the center pin of th...

We use the 871W for telecommuting purposes with our company.  We are  using IP phones currently the Cisco 7960 and that works fine with the AC  adaptor, but our company is switching over to Avaya IP phones and they  do not have an external power sour...