Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber 11.9.3 deactivate "Disable phone services"

Stefan Weixler
Level 1
Level 1

hey guys,

customer is using Jabber 11.6. In this version they do not see the option "Disable phone services" in the bottom left corner menu. They are currently testing the 11.9.3. In this version the option "Disable phone services" appears. The customer asked me how they can make this option disappear again. I have taken a look in the parameter reference but could not find any suitable parameter. 

Do you have an idea how we can make this option disappear in the menu? Is it even possible?

regards

Stefan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rejohn Cuares
Level 4
Level 4

This feature is introduced in JFW version 1.8 and there is no option to hide this.

Contact your Cisco representative and tell them your use case.

The only option I could think is only provision IMP functionality to the user. It means no telephony features at all.

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rejohn Cuares
Level 4
Level 4

This feature is introduced in JFW version 1.8 and there is no option to hide this.

Contact your Cisco representative and tell them your use case.

The only option I could think is only provision IMP functionality to the user. It means no telephony features at all.

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: