cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Push2Phone

canowlin
Level 1
Level 1

I have loaded the sdk 3.4 kit on IIS 6.0. I can get the easy services..clock...calendar to work. When I use the push2phone service the output displayed on my phones is the same output displayed in the ASP file? I believe I have made the correct edits in the ASP file but am unsure as I have never done this before? Can anyone help...Also, my intercom service goes to requesting but never provides any output on the phone.

5 Replies 5

A couple of things to try, make sure you have the IP Service setup in call manager, make sure you have the push user setup, 'sdkapps' also make sure that user is associated with all your devices and bulk push the service out to all phones.

I presume you are using this application by launching it on a web browser?

Hope this helps.

Do you know where I might find more specific instructions on push2phone? I am trying to implement as well but not much luck and I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to xml and this stuff.

About all I have is the Cisco IP Phone Services loaded on our web server. I did get the calender to work, but push2phone I have no clue.

thanks

D...

this is proably working as was in my case. You have to web into the server

http://*.*.*.*/CiscoIPService/push2phone/push2phone.asp

I'm not sure if I have the link correct for your setup but you should be able to get it from there

Hello,

Could you give me more information about "make sure you have the push user setup, 'sdkapps' also make sure that user is associated with all your devices and bulk push the service out to all phones"?

Could you give me a link with information about creating this type of users ?

Do you know if this is possible with CME ?

Thanks,

Cristian

canowlin
Level 1
Level 1

When you use push-to-phone you have to web to the server http://IIS_SERVER/CiscoIpService/push-to-phone

or

whatever your path is

from there you type your message out to the phones. It's kind of cryptic but it works

I'm not sure about your intercom service...