cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPARK Board and Webex

tknapp
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure If I am in the correct "Location" for this discussion.

I am attempting to bring a SPARK board into a Webex Session.  

I have a personal room that I invite folks to.   I am trying to bring the SPARK board into the Webex Session.

I have access to my corporate Webex-Spark portal.  Spark board is registered to the Spark Portal.

IS there a way to have a SPARK board call into a Webex Session?  Figured it could work as a telepresence end point.

Thank you

3 Replies 3

Greyson Morrow
Level 1
Level 1

Yes you can. You just use the SIP URI address to dial. companyname.webex.com/meet/username and it should join in. We have done this on multiple occasions with success.

Thank you for the information.  I am able to bring a Spark Board into the Webex confernce.

I am still having a problem:  I cannot get the SPARK board to show the White Board feature when it is in webex conference.  I tried Pairing it to a Spark Account on a PC and Still cannot ge the SPARK board white board to display into the Webex conference?  When I try to get the SPARK board to share, it gives me a error stating cannot share at this time.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thank you

The white boarding functionality is not yet integrated with each other. Meaning if your white boarding on the Spark Board, the people on WebEx will not be able to see it and vice versa. This parity between WebEx and Spark should be coming in the next month or two.