cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscribed Services - System Speed Dial

jgeraci7205
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to figure out how the "System Speed Dial" in Subscribe/Unsubscribe Services works. If I subscribe a phone to that service, how do we input System Speed Dial Numbers to access and where do you do this from? All my phone are subscribed to it and there is only one listing in the list which is the vendors number who set it up. Since we no longer have communication with that vendor we need to do this ourselves. Can any assist and explain what this is, it's typical uses and how to go about adding numbers to it so all can access?

4 Replies 4

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

When you refer to "System Speed Dial" in Subscribe/Unsubscribe, I take it you are refering to the IP Phone service Fast Dials.

If your Phone has subscribed to the Service, then you should be able to modify your FastDials through CCMUser, and secondly by using the Services softkey on the IP Phone, and select the appropriate service.

Fast Dials are seperate. My options under "SERVICES" are:

Extension Mobility

My Address Book

My Fast Dials

System Speed Dial

I am trying to figure out what "System Speed Dials" is and where I administer it. It is not on the CCM User Page. There is one entry in it and it seems every phone has that entry. I want to add to it but can not find where I do that from.

Are any Services visable from the CCMUser page ? From version 4.0 you can disable IP Phone services from within enterprise parameters. If this option is disabled, then an IP Phone service subscribed on the phone will not be visable from the CCMUser page.

What version of CallManager are you running ?

Could you paste the services url for the System Speed dial ?

I got it firgured out. It was a customized setting we established to have a seperate speed dial list of offices. It is actually a phantom user that is set up. And the button accesses the personal address book of that phantom user.