cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation and Called # on the phone display

aobszynski
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way to made translation but leave displayed called # on the phone to number before translation?

And similiar one with RoutePattern:

When i prefix something like "666" on LG level to called #, after Setup/connect phone start to display called number with this prefixed digits. Is there any way to stay display w/o prefixed digits?

7 Replies 7

anup.anand
Level 5
Level 5

Yes you can, but you would need to do all translations at the Route Pattern level, rather than at the Route list and Route group level. If you do at the Route pattern level, then phones would display the called number rather than the translated numbers.

Regards,

Anup

Sorry, I got it wrong. It is the other way. You need to do the translations at the Route Group level within the router list so that the phones will display whatever the users dialed.

Regards,

Anup

Yes, Configure the prefix in the Route List

Thx!

I check it up, when user dialing and waiting for CONNECT from PSTN side - display shows correct short number, but after connect the number changes to long one. On isdn site it looks like:

- dialed #: 12345678

- called to PSTN: 6666666601234567

(6666660 is IVR/IN telco operator number)

and and i think becouse ISDN gives "connected" with called # no "real Called ID".

Is there any way to made it displaing just 1234567 ?

Sth like - always how dialed # or something ?

TIA!

Any hints about translation case?

To set up Phone to display shows number "before translation" ?

Try changing the "Connected Line ID Presentation" setting to "Restricted" in the corresponding route pattern and see if that helps.

Regards,

Anup

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: