cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to redeem voucher please help!!!!

rcrcp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, so I have been trying to redeem my voucher code for CyberOps exam for several hours. The Pearson VUE cert page says that "discount can only be used when a specific client question has ben answered (Me) has not answered this question correctly"

I found another post about this, TWO YEARS AGO AND WITHOUT ANSWER, apparently the Networking Academy ID is not in the additional information, however I cannot edit or add it.

Please, I need help, this is urgent for me, I need human answers, answers that lead somewhere, no automated responses, I don't have $300 on hand, I need the discount.

To anyone reading this, I need a solution, I would be eternally grateful, please...

3 Replies 3

I don’t see this being related to either Cisco or Collaboration. I think that you’re better of asking this question on PearsonVUE page or contacting their support.

Response Signature

Hi. Well, that's the thing, I've contacted PearsonVUE support several times, they just ask me to contact Cisco or just "contact" something on the certificate page, like what? They can't do anything anyway.

I contacted Cisco by email almost a day ago and I'm still waiting an answer... It seems the issue is with a Cisco profile identifier (that I can't edit or add on my own), something that happens with duplicate accounts as far as i know, however, I have always used one email address, I'm cooked.

(Also, I didn't know where to put the post, so I put it in collaboration, I'm never into communities, I have no idea about these things.)

In my opinion, you can find assistance from the link below where real people will provide support. If you navigate through the first link, you’ll come across an option called ‘Submit Case’. Alternatively, you can directly open a case using the third link.

https://certsupport.cisco.com/s/?language=en_US

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/help

Response Signature