Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi thereThis is for a UCCE 12.5, we were trying to modify the "end call" button in finesse when the agents are in a call, were were trying to modify that button instead of finish a call to send it to a survey.For what I understand you cannot modify t...

Israe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking at deploying a cisco ISR router at another site, connected to a T1 line with a toll free number associated. Is it possible to use an existing PUB/SUB/IMP/UNITY environment to manage and route calls for this? Diagram below is what ...

diagram.png
jmbabcock by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am migrating an installation to CUCM from Mitel. There is an E&M link to a PAGA system (Spector/Lumenex) from the Mitel. I have a VIC3-2E&M which I have tried in a VG320 and an old 3925 to interface with the PAGA but I can't get it to work. I d...

mikee2112 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CUBE on a CSR8000v, I would like to check what MOS score I'm getting to confirm call quality. The calls are all SIP G711u codec. I have been looking at the guide:Cisco Unified Border Element Configuration Guide Through Cisco IOS XE 17.5 ...

mmoulson2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes