cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity extension member of a Hunt Group

doro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,<br>I use an Unity 2.4.6.135 integrated with CCM 3.1 and TSP 3.0.0.7.<br>I have a Pilot Point named "Assistance" which exists at DN 2000. The hunt group for the Assistance Pilot Point contains the following members: <br>- Two DN's for assistance staff: 2002, 2003 listed in the hunt group in that order<br>- A voice-mail number, 6666, which is the final member of the hunt group<br>Assumed points:<br>- The "First Available Hunt Member" option of the pilot point is chosen. <br>- DN 2002 is busy.<br>- DN 2003 is busy.<br>Here below the scenario: <br>- IP Phone ext 2005 calls the DN 2000.<br>- Cisco WebAttendant receives a call and directs it to the Assistance Pilot Point, DN 2000.<br>- The call is routed to the first available DN, which is 6666 (First VoiceMail port of the Unity).<br>- Unity answers the call but considers that is a Direct call rather that a forwarded one<br> Infos gathered in the Call Viewver: <br> * Reason: Direct<br> * Dialed Nr: 6666<br> * Calling Nr: 2005<br>I do not know what is wrong and what I can do!<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Donatien<br><br><br>

6 Replies 6

Not applicable

I entered a defect on this one. It's because forwards from a pilot point give the forwarding reason of "no reason". The TSP was marking those calls as direct. It's defect ID CSCdv19281.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Thanks for the quick answer,

Donatien

Hi,

I am watching the status change of the BugID CSCdv19281 since one month.
The report on CCO said that the bug will be fixed in versions 3.1(0.8) or 3.0(1.8).
Do you know when those new releases of TSP will be available?

Thanks in advance,

Donatien

Not applicable

Yeah, it's kinda confusing. Those version numbers are for Unity build numbers and not for TSP version numbers. Good news for you though, it's fixed in TSP 3.0(2).

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Hi,

Comply with your reply, I have installed the new AV Cisco TSP 3.0(2)on Unity (2.4.6(135)) in our lab and have tried once again. The result is the same! Unity is considering the call as "Direct" and not as "Forwarded".

Thanks for your help!

Donatien

Not applicable

You'll need to get with TAC then. TAC can help gather traces and we can see what is going wrong.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems