Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm using a cisco 1751 as voice gateway with voice BRI but the IOS version that I mounted 12.2(4)T does not support the compand-type voice port configuration command needed to set the voice port as european port.Does anyone know if it is a workaro...

n.morelli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could we have following configuration:<br>NT 4 PDC<br>exchange 5.5<br>Unity 3.0 W2K<br><br>We don't really need AD cause we're on Exchange 5.5<br>Can we still use NT 4 or does everyting need to be W2K (even the domain controller etc)?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've managed to get TAPI working for outgoing calls from various telephony enabled applications, including outlook but I was wondering if anybody knows of a piece of middleware that works with the CiscoTSP to search outlook contacts for incoming call...

I'm installing Central Call Processing module with CallManagers, Unity in San Jose (SJ). One remote office is in Dallas (DAL). Calls come in from SJ PSTN are greeted with Opening Greeting depends upon the business hours (8a-5p PST) which I know how t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the Unity 2.46 uninstall from Answer monkey work in a Muslies envirnoment? The situation is the customer would like to uninstall one non-working Unity server in their exchange site without effecting the other working Unity server. They have tw...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes