Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity V4.0.3 - Not possible to reply or forward voice messages

tracey.marshall
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

My customer has Unity version 4.0.3. They are unable to reply or forward voice messages. When "reply" is selected, it says that "it is not possible to reply to this message" and when "forward" is selected, the system says "not a valid option". I have another customer with Unity 3.1.5 and these options are available by default.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tracey

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

reply is only available if the message is from another subscriber (and, of course, it was addressed as from that subscriber).

If a message is marked private you wont be allowed to forward it - that should be the only time that second message comes up - I suspect the message you are trying to forward is marked private or confidential.

We are testing using messages between subscribers. Unity is integrated with Lotus Notes and it is possible to reply and forward from email. We are checking if it is an integration issue.

Tracey

This customer is using Lotus Notes under Unity. I got them to check this, but they couldn't find a sensitivity setting in Lotus notes. With exchange it's under message options-message settings-sensitivity where you get Normal, Personal, Private or Confidential.

Do you know if/how you set this with Lotus Notes?

Rgds,

Stuart Coe (colleague of Traceys)