Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

ASR 9k EVPN scaling

Hi, guys! I`m going to implement EVPN services on ASR 9k. And it`s very important to realize the scalability of this platform now. For example, the number of EVI,  the number of EVPN-VPWS SH, and the number of EVPN-VPWS MH. Where is it possible to fi...

szdorenko by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco HyperFlex upgrade without DRS

Hello Cisco community, I plan to upgrade my little hyperflex infrastrucutre from 4.0 to 5.0 all component if possible. The probleme that i face is that i don't have DRS with my ESX licences. So i am wondering how will the upgrade process runs and if ...

TheoThym by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HX stuck during upgrade

Hi guysI'm trying to upgrade the HX cluster but stucking in post-upgrade tasksI'm trying to upgrade the HX cluster as follows:1- HXDP from 3.5(2d) to 3.5(2i) as a first step and then to 4.5 as a final step2- ESXI 6.0 u3 to 6.5 U3  as a first step and...

Ask the Expert: Understanding OTV (Overlay Transport Virtualization) on Nexus 7K

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.  This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV)Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV) on the N7K is an industry-first technology that ...

IP Replication Network

Hello everybody,i do have a quesiton regaridng design. in our company (medium size) it was up to now typical to have a dedicated storage network based on Fibrechannel. interrupt was done by FCoE but this was not a lasting solution. but it seems that ...