Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We have several mail-servers (domains) on different vlans on the Inside on a ASA5510 ver. 8.3. And they have different public IP-addresses for incomming mail and for rdns. But to send mail in between these mailservers, how do we configure the ASA so ...

Hello all.I want to change the MS ISA server for Cisco ASA but i have problem with PAT. In MS ISA server configured static PAT for two web servers, example.web1.com inside address 192.168.1.10 and example.web2.com inside address 192.168.1.11, both ad...

HelloI have a little question regarding the order in the syntax for an Access-list. I have made my access-list work now, but i dont understand why.It looked like this when it wasnt working:(outside interface inbound traffic)access-list 100 permit tcp...

The problem sounds like this: I need to create acl to block access from c to a, but allow access from a to c (full ip access, not just ping). And then i need to block access from D to a and c, but alow a and c access to b. Any ideas? The topology run...

ASA default gateway in 172.31.224.0/20 subnet. Address is 172.31.224.1.172.31.224.4 is a gateway to 172.31.100.0/24 subnet. This gateway is connected to same external switch as ASA.My aim is to make ASA forward packets destined to 172.31.100.0/24 thr...

jussivee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,  I need a help. I am  not sure that how many SCE 8000 platforms are required for deploying MGSCP(Multi-Gigabit Service Control Platforms) topology. I have all documents of sce-8000 4X10GBE platforms but I am confused how SCA BB communicate wit...