Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

How is CIDS keeping up with innovations in IDS?Particularly,Can CIDS offer a true inline network level IDS, not depending on IP stack? Run on top of the network driver, so it doesn't require an IP stack to work.Is CIDS going to offer the capability ...

dmorone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello....I have a Pix 515 with a DMZ zone that contains our web server. The problem is that only sporadic sites can access the server via ping and tracert. About 75% of sites get to the web server. Also, on the web server I've tested accessing ext...

timpotter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are using Cisco Secure Policy Manager (CSPM) to manage five IDS sensors.We want to schedule some IDS reports but it seems that is not possible.Only the predefined reports on the CSPM Reports tree can be scheduled, the IDS reports (as you ca...

I just recently took over a network that is wireless between sites, 8 sites total. Before the previous admin left he told me WEP was not enabled on the local access points but Cisco Encryption on the routers was. My question is how can I confirm that...

mcship by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A dial-in client should get an ip address from an address pool called DIAL-IN which is configured localy on a 2600er Router.The address pool should be selected by the radius access accept answer from a radius server.Everything is working fine: The di...

reinke by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please, someone tell me it isn't so. I heard yesterday from an engineer that the 805 router can not be configured with Radius. I'm hoping he meant the current router configuration with default memory and early version IOS is not capable. Does an...

jfinklea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've tryed to import an xml file to CSPM (This xml file was generated from Config Import Tool) but an exception occurs, which is :"An application error has occuredand an application error log was generatedCfmi.exeException access violation 0xc0...

Hello,I'd like to filter TCP Syn scans (3030) from internal hosts to a series of external addresses. What's the most efficient way to do this. Currently I've created filters to block them using one dest address per filter. The rules appear as belowAc...

Dear All:I have ids WS-X6381-IDS series "IOS 2.5.3" and CSPM version 2.3.2ii want to activate reports at CSPM such as " most active Web sites" it always give this message" Sensor-1: No audit event records exist for the most active FTP sites by volume...

alaa.musa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes