Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Would you send me the cause discard ?network information.encryption / 3deshash / md5authentication / pre-shareipsec / esp-3des, esp-md5-hmcthe same isakmp key. (c1720, VPNet Unit)c1720 / 10.10.10.6 - local network (192.168.20.0)VPNet Unit / 192.168.1...

hoon32two by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I get a sample notification script for CSPM that sends email?Unix Dir provided a sample script 'eventd' which included EventMessage. I want the plain english NSDB Signature Name in the email notification. e.g. for NSDB ID: 1102, I also want to ...

dmorone by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing a problem connecting to PIX 535 AND PIX 525 Using HTTPS.I am using IOS version 6.0(1) and PDM version 1.0(1)and the IOS also supports DES and 3DES..It has all the prerequsite for PDM access.I have enabled http and given permission to ...

thangu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I got a funny problem here.We recently acquire and install cisco ACS 2.4 and a RAS router to expand our dial-in network.We promote a new (clean install) server to BDC, install the ACS server into the new server and configure the dial-in network...

fsusanto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure an 804 ISDN router to support a microsoft VPN. The router is configured to use EasyIP and is doing NAT. Access to the Internet is there. I can ping the server that I am trying to establish the VPN session with. When I try ...

byron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings-We have a VPN for our remote users that comes from the internet in on theOutside Interface on the Pix, goes out of inteface 2 of the Pix hits anotherrouter and into our internal network. The VPN works fine except for ourremote users both M...