Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am trying to get a handle on MPLS network design. Somewhere in the CCO technical documentation pages it is said that PE routers consist of:Software - Cisco IOS® Software Release 12.1(3)T(Release 12.0(5)T includes the MPLS VPN.)Hardware - Any Cisco ...

notuteye by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sure this question has appeared several times before but I'm looking for any documentation thatgives the exact syntax for regular expressions usedby the IDS equipment. I've added some custom stringsfor some of the alerts and would like to playcom...

jbigrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use CSPM(ver2.5i) and CSIDS(ver2.2.1.8) now.Although I want to configure filter of whole signature by Source IP address unit. I look like that We can configure filter for each signature on CSPM and We can't filter with Source IP address unit. If p...

kimu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a Windows 2000 VPN server behind a Cisco PIX firewall, allowing remote clients to connect thourgh PPTP,( Initial authentication is done on L2TP). I have Tcp port 1723 mapped to VPN server through PIX to allow the clients to hit the s...

How do I stop icmp incoming yet allow internet communication, i have my web server in my side so I don't want that to be effected if I stop icmp , and icmp has lots of subs like time zone ect , can any one suggest me a good ACL link , or some ACL con...

DIGI by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,How do I Disable Split Tunneling and only allow ssh and pings from the protected networks to the Internet and vice versa? Apparently the Cisco TAC does not know how to do this because I have a trouble ticket in and no one can give me an answer....

jerry.roy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what are the necessary steps need to be done for a accounting firm to be secured about the database and other things?Why security control and privacy are so important for us?Do you have any suggestions that we should do, such as firewall, vpn and per...

pinocchio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes