Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have MARS version 6.0.3 (3188) 32, when i try to add IDSM2 to it as a device i can't find the version of the IDSM2 in the MARS.version of IDSM2 is  7.0.4(E4).can anyone help me in this issue please.Thanks in advance,Ayman

Hi,We are going to start with our CSA deployment (CSA Ver 6.0.2) and having following points to be clarify. Appreciate if someone can advise me on the bellow points:1) How  policies to be dynamically applied to the user, independent of which workstat...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We keep getting thousands of entries in the CAM event log like this:SNMP trap is received from switch [<ip address>] which is NOT in our database.apparently, these aren't NAC'd switches. Why does the CAM see these and how can they be eliminated from ...

Hi,I'm building a customer SSL VPN solution with multiple tunnel-groups which will be presented as drop downs in the AnyConnect client. A couple of questions regarding the tunnel-groups...1. What is the character limitation on the length of the tunne...

jpecarski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When I  open a webpage , NAC login page does not display or hit. I have enabled the login page in CAM, I dont have DNS server in this setup.Folllowing things i have done :-      1, Trunk link to Untrusted Port of CAS allowed only Authentication vl...

Hi,I would like to monitor CS-MARS, itself, with using SNMP monitoring tool, like OpenView, etc...Can we use SNMP V2c or even SNMP V3 polling to CS-MARS?I am not sure weather SNMP V3 is supported on CS-MARS or not...OpenView -----> Polling (SNMP V3) ...

yjamada by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes