Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi All,i just have a quick quest.what are the characters that i can use in my Pre-Shared key to establish VPN tunnel? i'm wondering can i use the following characters: ! @ # $ _ Thanks in advance...

m.samouka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm about to deploy Cisco SSC for a wired 802.1x solution.I am not happy with the configuration path of the configuration.xml file that is by default on c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application data\Cisco\Cisco Secure Services Client\sys...

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We plan to change the URL filterting system from our network. currently we use Websense. our management has decided to cancel the extension due to market slowdown.Can u guide to find a cheap and best URL filtering solution for our network.Th...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I just wanted to post some information related to some things I have been attempting to make work in MARS related to Oracle database logging. Currently, MARS will only support one database instance of an Oracle database per 'reporting IP' on...

Hi,is it possible to set up a route between two different VPNs?I.e., I have one site-to-site VPN between LAN 1 and LAN2, and remote access VPNs that connect to LAN1. Is it possible for those users to access LAN2 devices, as it is for LAN1 non-VPN use...

sandman42 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just implemented a new 7204VXR router with VPN module installed and IPSEC configured and noticed this message in the logs - crypto_engine_ps_vec(): no subblock attached.Any clues as to what could be causing this would be appreciated.ThanksMark