Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Im looking for a solution to deny access to the internet with a 3G ppp modem, when the wired etherned is active. It seems the 3G modem exe-file is using some Microsoft API or DLL's for dialing to the 3G ISP But how do I find out ?

jjvvoss by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To all MARS Guru,I'm a newby to this MARS, and we have MARS 25.I'm following the initial config guide and I was able to change the default password, interface IP and gateway.But when I found out that my IP and gateway are both wrong, I tried to chan...

Bri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I know that to have selective events from devices, the logging level can be played with ON the reporting devies themselves, however, in case of IPS, i want to send only events for particular signatures matching, can it be done on IPS, or do i nee...

I've setup our Windows IIS Server to push web logs, but I'm not surehow much information I'm able to actually see. Can I pull total IPs,URLs, etc?? The only things I see are "user login/out, system, andapplication" events. I see nothing about IIS web...

csimmons by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a doubt with some access list, I try this command in the interface outside but the interface didn't take the instruction. access-list(access-list-name) extended deny tcp host 192.84.255.51 host(hostname) eq smtp access-list(access-list-nam...

dflores83 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm pretty new to Cisco MARS, so please bear with me. I have CS-MARS 4.3 deployed and I'm looking to create a report that we can use to identify users on our network that may be infected with the Conficker virus. I've tried creating a simp...

XenoPhage by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have been trying to find out about solutions that will shutdown a switch port if a client does not have antivirus. I have heard mention of these kinds of solutions but I am not really sure were to start looking. I am just wondering if any of you...

Resolved! Two web servers

Hello all.We have an ASA5510 and we need to configure it to allow the following scenario:We already have acls and nat configured on ASA to provide access on our first web server (OUTSIDE => DMZ). It is working fine.Now, we have a web application that...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors