Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,Can any body tell me how can Limit ICMP Payload. Like in my network no one can ping will more than 64 Byte. If anybody ping lets say with 100 Byte then the ping will be droped. Any doc or suggestion would be appreciated.RegardsAdnan

If I setup an ASA 5500 at a remote site to do Site-to-site IPSec VPN, can I have the remote ASA report to the local MARS through the tunnel? If so, what address would I use as the reporting address in MARS for the 5500 appliance?

See attachment---This DMZ was created before I started here...it goes back into the core switch...Any idea why they would do that, is it secure?I want to create another DMZ, I have purchased two layer 2 switches (going to team the NICs, one NIC on ea...

trippi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to apply an extended ACL on an interface of C8510 MSR with IOS Version 12.1(27b)E3. This is what i getC8510_CYB(config-if)#ip access-group 102 outWarning: Could not apply ACLs on FastEthernet0/0/4I reapply the access-group comma...

Yes I've gone through this article:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080702992.shtmlI can't seem to get it working. I'm getting NO TRANSLATION GROUP FOUND FOR TCP... when I try testing using a UNC path t...

Does anyone know how to or if it's even possible to use a different split tunnel ACL for one single VPN profile depending on which interface is being used as the VPN end point?

aa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We currently have a DMVPN network setup and ip is working correctly but we are trying to make IPX work and we have not been sucessfull. We have setup IPX on the interfaces and we are able to see the servers but we try to connect via RConsole an...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors