Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am currently investigating the recent SSL vulnerability announced by Cisco,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a0080847c49.shtmlI would like to know if our SSL modules (WS-SVC-SSL-1) running version 3.1(1) are affecte...

gilljon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When I action show ip nat translations on our gateway router, it comes up with an Inside Local IP Address that does NOT belong to out local network. See attached.192.168.1.0/24 does not belong to any of our user, not in routing table as static rou...

I set up P2 a couple of weeks ago. I used a DSL static IP Internet connection IN1. My hope was to be able to access R2 and the remote VLANs 1,2,3,4 from H1 once I got home?.. Not working out so well?. Losing sleep over this one?. I can get full acces...

dan by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If doing QOS on a tunnel which is using IPSec, do you put the pre-classify command on the tunnel interface or in the policy map? here's the config I've been given, and I notice that they've put it in 2 places.Thanks, Lisa Gcrypto map CRX0 10 ipsec-i...

lgontarsk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wondering if anyone else has seen these two errors in Outlook after implementing an ASA w/CSC. I turned off ESMTP but to no avail.Header Error:Task 'Corporate - Receiving' reported error (0x80042107) : 'Your e-mail server does not support downl...

Good Day All,Please I will appreciate a quick response to this questions.(1) I want to ensure a tight security on our network.what are the things we need to put in place(Both logical and Physical).You can specify the devices and software to purchase ...

T1success by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes