Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi all,this was working on version 6.2.2.5 vFMC, but now i deployed a fresh vFMC 6.4 and I have found this behavior:under Intelligence, When I try to create a source of URL, Flat file, of any content, it configures fine but when i click save, it neve...

Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 14.24.30.png Screenshot 2019-06-07 at 10.50.01.png
AD0999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All we found during VA Testing on below cisco devices which says SSH Server CBC Mode Ciphers Enabled &  SSH Weak MAC Algorithms Enabled(CVE-2008-5161 )  Sr.Name Model NO IOS ver 1 4500 E cat4500e-entservicesk9-mz.150-2.SG8.bin 2 WS-C37...

Hello Community,  I've been reading the Cisco Umbrella WLAN Integration Guide, all DNS queries seems to be send to the Cloud, my doubt here is: What happen with local DNS Resolution for internal services? We would like to protect internet access with...

Resolved! Static NAT command

Hi,  I have been trying to understand and figure it out my self before posting here, but im unable to find a proper answer,  I have been reading some good docs but got more confused with Static Policy NAT and all I want is to allow a server from the ...

NAT_CISCO.PNG

We are planning on enabling ipv6 First Hop Security. We are considering following options- SISF  based device tracking- RA Guard- IPv6 DHCP Guard a. Are these sufficient for access switches? Is there anything else we should considering SISF is compre...

S891 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was watching several L2 attacks like:MAC flooding attacks/CAM table overflowARP Spoofing/PoisoningOther Security Subjects,DHCP Server SpoofingMAC address spoofingSome of them can be mitigated with por example Port security others by DHCP snoo...

kamarale1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently installed both IDS and CSPM on an IDC site. I observed the following integration problem between the two.First I generate the policy through CSPM and apply it on the Policy Enforcement Points(PEP). With specific to gateway routers, a ...

jssekhar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors