Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

We upgraded a pair of ISR4451 routers over the weekend to 16.6.6.  They each have a port-channel connection to the core switch.   When the routers came up after being rebooted they were not part of the port-channel.   The channel-group command was no...

jmandigo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone :)I recently got a cisco 3560 from cables and kits, and when I was looking at the port statistics I noticed that I had some Encap Failures. Ill post the info below: Also is this something that i should be worried about or is it normal?...

I used a rarely seen ssh client to connect to cisco's sshd service, sometimes it can be connected, sometimes not connected.Some rules are found by capturing packets. If the client sends its own version number after receiving the version number of the...

cisco.jpg

Hi guys,does anyone know how long ACS (5.8) keeps reports in history? Is this some parameter that I can configure, or there is some default value that I cannot change.I reports I can see that we can go back 30 days. Thanks,NenadOther Security Subject...

nenadl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are having issues with our backup's using SFTP.  The SFTP server is running on Linux Centos OS 6, we are receiving a SSH connect error. I have appended the failed logs and steps taken when running a backup below.  Can anyone assist with this i...