Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I've my management network of 172.16.0.0/24.i am unable to telnet one of my DMZ-Firewall set. Attached file has the conf info.Please let me know why i am unable to reach this firewall via telnet from my manangemnt network where as i am able to reach ...

bws by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configured webvpn homepage via quick start. After login, banner appears, but links do not. Have enabled file access under Groups and listed links under Servers and URLS. Why don't the links appear on the Homepage?

kimker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3005 and have setup SSL. I cannot get the Citrix to work. I can get to the main page then it dies. "Unable to contact the metaframe server browser. There may be network problems, or you may need to configure the server address in the ser...

Resolved! tftp question

PIX ver 6.3(3)I am having trouble writing a config file to my tftp server.I have tftp running on a laptop and it is set up in my PIX as:tftp-server inside x.x.x.x c:\tftpWhen I try a "write net" command, I get an "access violation" error on the conso...

bhhouston by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't seem to be able to configure an SMTP port forwarding rule on the PIX506 device manager.Can anyone tell me how to do this via PDM.Is there an easier way to do it via CLI and how can I test the forwarding rule?Thanks in advance

kennedyit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to discover equipment, primarily routers, for the CS-MARS 100e. I'm trying to use telnet to connect to the routers, but It receives an error. The error shows it connects and sees the login banner, but it will not discover it. Any ideas?...

jim.brock by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics