Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

HiUsing a PIX 506e, I have an Exchange server, and use the static command to show it's public IP on outgoing connections. My static command looks like this:static (inside,outside) x.x.x.x y.y.y.y netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0Can I put any protocol attr...

hbalfour by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Iam using Cisco Pix 501. Whenever i use network commands it get some delay in response. For example if I connect to network drive using net use command i get 4/5 second delay then the commands executes. Or if i open my maped drived it get some delay ...

taha104 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an FWSM in a 6509 configured to route 3 subnets. 'inside' is 192.168.1.1 connecting to 192.168.1.0/24. 'accounts' is 192.168.2.1 and 'outside' is 192.168.3.1. All are using 50 as security level. I have 'same-security-level' configured on the f...

jmcgrady by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the ASA5510 support Cisco Secure Desktop and if so, where can I download it? All my searches result in software unavailable and then I'm redirected to the software download page. Also I see no mention of the ASA appiances in the Secure Desktop...

I'm not really sure which forum this should go in?Is it possible to redirect a desitnation address to a differnt destination address. Here is the senerio: There is a webserver (172.16.x.x)with that needs to talk to a webserver (192.168.x.x) on a diff...

Dear All,I have Pix 506 with 6.3 Version. Public IP is assigned on Outside Interface. Need to Nat internal server to public IP assigned on Outside interface, So far no luck through PDM. ANY Advise ??Regards