Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Dear All, I have here in my company 25 Cisco Switch 3560 . as i know, i will configure the Switch with the Basic configuration like Hostname & IP-Address - & Gateway. My 2 question is :- 1- if i configure the switch with the Basic Configuration like ...

A UNIX m/c only allows only SSH connection. To reach this server we need to source NAT. If we do static NAT then we are able to SSH into the UNIX server. But if we use dynamic NAT then we are not able to SSH to the same server. Please suggest!!

pankajs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wonder if the following features are supported by PIX:1- Filtering incoming or outgoing traffic based on the Source port and not only the dest port (e.g. filter incoming traffic having source ports outside the range 1-65535). 2- In some firewall...

To use a number in replace of the id_name in the statement of:access-list id_name permit ...Where, the id_name could be a number such as id_name = 1 to 99orid_name = 101 upfor instance: access-list 101 permit ...My question: Is there any restriction...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Pix 515E has a problem with FTP when the client is in a DMZ interface on the pix and the server is in the inside. A FTP session can be established no worries. The transfer speed is EXTREMELY slow. When I reverse this, client inside and server i...

bjs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a set of access-list statements such as access-list id_x permit ...access-list id_x permit ...access-list id_x permit ...This id_x, sometimes, it must be the same name; while others, it can be different names.Under what circumstances or for wh...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors