Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hello,I am concerned that if these units failover, that the inside ip would change to 10.50.0.4. This would cause a problem as our dhcp to each workstation has 10.0.0.1 as the gateway. Do u see a problem here? Should I make the inside failover ip 1...

hornbeck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen an issue with the ALPs driver/process called apoint.exe? When CSA (any version) is installed, the apoint.exe process takes off and consumes the CPU. Writing a policy that ignores the process doesn't seem to resolve it; and when I un...

brunellej by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems accessing mail and web services from our internal clients using the translated ip address of our servers. Clients from the internet have no problems accessing them. All of our internal clients nat(pat) using the ip address of t...

I am pretty new to the PIX. We have a new vendor that we need to open a couple ports for. They cannot give an IP address as the servers are dynamic and update constantly. I tried using the same syntax as I did with IP addresses, but I am getting an e...

g.sampson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am using PIX515E and I should have allow both ftp and ftp-date for both incoming and outgoing. However, I can connect to my internal ftp server from outside but couldn't initiate the data transfer. Is there anything I should pay attention ...

bigeric by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been using a couple of FWSMs instead of PIX535s since software version 1.1.3, and am now running 2.3.1 (and 2.3.2 in a lab).I quite often have to insert an ACE in the middle of an ACL, and since the FWSM doesn't support access-list line numbe...

labj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to the PIX. I am trying to configure a new i/f for what I call a special purpose internet connection, only very specific sites will be accessible via this connection. I want to set up the onterface so there is NO NAT, NATting will be done ...

Top Solution Authors