Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

i have pix515 with DMZ.my mail svr is in DMZ.For my internal network i am using nating with global pool.My probelm is while i monitor pdm critical log i can see lots of logs with inbound access denid from **. to one of the global ips from the pool,is...

sureshmv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've started seeing DNS length errors in our PIX log. Both Packet and Label lengthI'm trying to find some reference about how concerned we should be. I've looked at the RFC and can understand the Label can't be over 63.I want to understand the rea...

Hello AllI am using PDM(4.0.1) to manager FWSM(2.2.10) look like fine。Recently ,when i modified FWSM rule then saved the rule ,PDM always longer reponse even PDM appeared " Connection Timeout"I had checked rule ,it have been over 300 rule,is possible...

emily by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routes outside on pix501. Don't know how the second one got into the config, but it won't let me delete it. It says "directly connected route cannot be deleted". It is not directly connected so I am at a loss. I am new to PIX; had a sonicw...

In the near future, or has there been already, any type of Q&A on CS-MARS. I have a number of questions in relation to the product, and would like to find out what I can as soon as possible.

Pls anyone can explain about NAT 0 usage with example.What does the below do exactlystatic (inside, dmz) 10.1.1.0 10.1.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 0 0

I am setting up a VPN on a 2821 ISR router authenticating through a Windows 2000 backup domain controller with IAS. I used the Security Device Manager V2.0a to create the VPN. After creating it, I attempted to test the VPN and I received a message ...

MikeC5000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes