Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have virus infected PC in the network, I want to block this PC from network, I can shut down the port but if the PC connects to another switch port then it will spread virus, so I have MAC address b870.f400.7979 and I wanted to block this ...

Hi all, one of my customer wants to make a connection from their GSS to other GSS using SSL. as I know, to make the ssl connection the policy must be the same on both devices and it is called by cipher suite list.(correct?) Here what I want to know i...

Hi,I have 3850 configured as edge switch where I run BGP on it. I did not connect MGMT port to our internal mgmt network because of the security concerns. So my concern is if switch somehow gets hacked from the outside (we don't run SSH or HTTP serve...

SSL developers just announced that they will release two updates tomorrow which will patch a high severity vulnerability. How am I able to check the SSL ver that my Cisco units use for https management ?Thanks in advance.

This is just a general question to which I would a simple yes or no will suffice:Company has a Web server on a single DMZ. External customers process orders via Internet on this server.The Server, however, must pass all information back to Oracle ser...

steve by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try to copy the config.text and vlan.dat from a 3750 to a server. the ssh and the scp server are enabled. the scp from the switch to the router works fine.the user privilege is 1. when the scp command is executed from the server i get "Privilege de...

RJHoldi13 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors