Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I have a customer that has a peculiar situation that requires a static NAT to a host on a subnet remote to the inside of the PIX. This remote host has a static route back to the PIX but it uses a DIFFERENT default route. This creates the problem: t...

rguyler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting ready to launch 12 IDSM-2 modules in our state agencies. We have 20+ DNS and ADS servers, 35 - 40 web servers. Each agency has a monitoring group that use programs such as; pinger, nexxus, netview, etc.... I know these machine are going...

tbulliard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiRegarding LAN-based failover in PIX'es - is it possible and supported, having multiple failover installation in same subnet/vlan or should each set of PIX'es have their own subnet/VLAN ?Thanks in advance.-Christian

cvesth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After applying the signature update S67, The sensors are being reported as Indeterminate on the Security Monitor for RDEP IDS. I have deleted all the sensors from the monitor and manager and re-added them. Logging into the sensors via ssh, i can do...

Hello,I have a IDS4215 (IOS4.1).When I start a signature update for the sensorfrom CLI or WebGui and the update fails becauseof network or ftp-server problems, then I haveto wait nearly half an hour before the sensor isready again for a retry or for ...

I cannot get the IDSMC to update the management stationI am using VMS 2.2 and SecMon 1.2.3I select Configuration >Updates >Update Network IDS SignaturesEach time I receive the message“Apply the IDS-sig-3.1-5-S66.zip update to the Management Centre.”I...

Top Solution Authors