Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi All,Having unsuccessfully tried to create a custom signature, in order to trigger an alarm when documents with the word 'confidential' are sent via mail, I wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction please?I tried the string.tcp, atomi...

Just a scenario: A STATIC route between 2 ASBRs in separate autonomous systems via a PIX firewall has failed. There is a secondary firewall route between the ASs in the event of failure on the first firewall route. My problem centres on the interface...

I have a VPN user profile on my 3000 concentrator. This user is set for only 1 concurrent login. The problem is, if someone else trys to connect to the concentrator with the same user and credentials, it will kick the original connection off, and let...

I'm interested in getting a IDS, but have one question. I know the IDS can do shunning on a router or PIX firewall. I was wondering if it is easy/possible to set it to shun a particular IP when the IDS detects someone doing a general port scan (on an...

kowalm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Udpates:3132 "Novarg / Mydoom Virus Mail Attachment"9033 "Back Door Probe (TCP 3127)"9233 "Back Door Response (TCP 3127)"Why are 9033 and 9233 disabled?

bfl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a router 2650 XM and want to configure it for cisco works, i have enabled snmp on my router and read and write community string.my router is detected by mrtg software but i am unable to detect the same on cisco works.i have configured route...

The following does not seem to work does anyone see any issues?static (dmz,outside) tcp 207.164.X.X smtp 10.245.7.135 smtp netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0static (dmz,outside) tcp 207.164.X.X http 10.245.7.234 80 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0

ddisalvo by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problem to connecting to my network through the pptp. The dial in is working fine but I am not able to ping any node inside the lan.Here is the configuration. Thanks for your help ...access-list 101 permit ip 192.168.168.0 255.255.255.0...

n14nguyen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT 0 access-list

NAT Timeout values with NAT 0A server on the outside of the firewall initiates a session to the server on the inside. The server on the inside stores the session via IP Address and Source port... this connection needs to stay open, but if there is no...

ditscap by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors