Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi,I have some trouble in the perimetral network. We have installed a Cisco PIX515 with three interfaces. The interface outside is connected to a lan where there are two Internet routers (2621, 2621XM), each of them with its functionality (they are n...

jsanjuan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i confige ipsec with two router connected by lan :1)router1 configuration :version 12.1no service single-slot-reload-enableservice timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log uptimeno service password-encryption!hostname Router-7206!enable password...

li-he by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 in a COLO for our website. Nothing has changed from yesterday, yet yesterday I could map to shares on the machine for the website, today I can't. anyone ever heard of this happening, Reloaded router to no avail. None of the PIX en...

nolechief by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup VPN’s to about 2000 sites. Each site will have an IDSL line installed that will be used to connect to monitor network devices and servers. Some of the remote networks will be using the same network block. I am looking to know what ...

rfinnesey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am forced to try and configure a pix 525 ver6.3 (7 interaces) to have two "outside" interfaces. We have configured using the standard "outside" interface to handle all traffic(source is internet)inbound to the "outside" interface on the firewall. W...

garyprice by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a 515E firewall using S/W 6.2(1)We are managing a network on the inside of the F/W that is 10.0.0.0/8.On the outside we have a number of statics -static (inside,outside) tcp 203.42.151.10 ssh 10.17.100.10 ssh netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0 ...

using standalone (N)IDS what are the options (pros-cons) for the connectivity design. All 10/100 switched environment for this application. portspans,VACL's,TAP's or specialized active IDS balancer's. A broad question, but I am looking for some input...

0tgilmore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors