Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I found that I cannot do a packet capture on our PPPoE interface, there is no ingress packet captured, only egress packets. I have tried on different interface, still no ingress packet. But there is ingress traffic running on the interface. Anyo...

Hello, I would like to know if it was possible (on a PPPoE cisco server) to automatiquely configure the bandwidth of a virtual-access interface when I receive the rate-line of the DSLAM ? I would like this feature in order to apply QoS with policy m...

Good afternoon. We have to use the equipment ASR-1004 (boot system bootflash:asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.03.16.00.S.155-3.S-ext.bin).Use ip unnumbered, QinQ. Integration ISG billing system UTM5 from Netup. It has been observed that NAS-server closing ...

oragulin1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have two ISP links from diverse service providers, and Iam advertising three /24 prefixes to the Internet. Initially, my proxy servers were on a public IP segment (registered IPs in India) given by one of the ISPs. But, we moved away from thi...

Hello,I want to setup L2TP server to provide to customers IPv6 access.I have made test config on ASR1000ipv6 unicast-routingipv6 dhcp iana-route-addipv6 dhcp pool v6 prefix-delegation pool v6PD lifetime 360 360 address prefix 2xxx:xxx:2000:AAAA::/64 ...