Views
Helpful
Replies

being ccie service provider what could be my career

prompt.sajidf1
Level 1
Level 1

ccie service provider

being ccie-sp how could i get good job, whether routing switching is best or service provider I know that both are best but which one is best among both

3 Replies 3

aacole
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Mohommad,

R+S you will have a wider scope of clients to work for, its still a very respected acceditation. That said, I'm now studying for SP as I find it more interesting, I've been CCIE R+S for 12 years, and its served me very well. Get that and work for a solution provider, you will have an interesting time.

The one to go for currently that will pay best is the new DC in my opinion, everyone wants a cloud even if they dont know what it means!!

Andy

Shelley Bhalla
Level 3
Level 3

Having SP skills (IOS-XR etc) widens the scope of technical knowledge plus you get the added benefit of being a double CCIE.

If you are planning on your first, then R&S covers the core technologies and other CCIE's add on to it.

Zain Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

benign service Provider CCIE is good but there are pros and Cons between CCIE(SP and RS)

if you chosse SP then you industry SPAN reduces and constraint because you always target a nation wide organization or corporation or project when you have SP

when you have RS you can have alot of options/target on enterprise level on a good packages because your industry span increase being as a consultant/network expert and manager and many more.

i will prefer CCIE RS becuase RS is the base of all the certification you must have knowledge of Routers switches firewall and the primary devices of network instead you go high level

Zain Khan
https://www.linkedin.com/in/forzain/
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: