Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm not a kind of net guru. Anyhow I'm trying to set up network between two separate subnets with RV325 on one and RV340w on the other side. Routers are now directly connected via LAN3 port on both sides.On each side there are separate non-over l...

Koyotee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 sw 1.0.03.15 SG350 sw 2.5.0.79Didnt work statistic. Show one random ip from network and show it as sg350 switchNetwork diagram:RV340 settings:SG350 settings: When RV340 was the gateway for the old network 192.168.1.0 / 24 the statics was OK.Now...

RV_3.PNG Diagram.jpg RV_1.PNG RV_2.PNG
AlKor by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all. So I'm trying to manage a growing fleet of Cisco RV325 routers, and I'd like to do more via the command-line interface. Things like regular backups, connectivity tests, even regular device reboots. Unfortunately, my initial foray into realiz...

sudoISS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, When we come into the office and find the internet down we have to restart the RV320 to regain Internet access.  Any troubleshooting tips?  We're using the latest firmware - 1.4.2.22. I'm thinking of setting up a syslog server to log the event...

We are trying to assign and configure 2 different distinct IPs to two different application servers (VMs) to be configured through Cisco RV 042 router.Currently, both IPs are getting assigned simultaneously to both the application servers. Pl guide o...

Something seems backwards here, or i'm just not understanding the statistics.I'm using a configured service, SIPConfigured a class: Created a wan queue: (ignore "applied to", screenshot says none, but it really is applied to wan interface. I created ...

1.png Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 16.24.27.png Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 16.26.38.png Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 16.33.54.png

Is there a limit on the number of IP addresses that can be reserved on the EPC3928S? I reserved 16 IP Addresses so far, but it won't allow me to reserve more. No error messages or anything. I just enter the mac address of the device, and an IP Addres...

2019-07-07 14_30_04-Pre-assigned DHCP IP Addresses.png
aristosv by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors