Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

PSIRT Notices (January 2023) – RV340 and RV082, RV042, RV016 series

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anything wrong for my router or anything wrong for these firewall rules?

Hi all,I’m wondering whether my RV120w has something wrong. Because I can access many websites even after I add the following firewall rules:Always block,  (services) any, (status) enabled, outbound, (Src ip) any, (des ip) any.Always block,  (servi...

Finding Interface Description Documents for NIM-1T, NIM-2T and NIM-4T Serial Interface Cards

I am working with a 4221 routers with a NIM-1T in one router and a NIM-2T in the other.  I am trying to help troubleshoot the communications issue from 1980's technology type equipment.  I am trying to find Cisco documentation that will give me pin-...

VPN for 3 Sites

I have 3 sites that I need to network together.  My primary reason for this is to allow anyone to print to any location from any location.  I am looking for the best practice for this.  My plan right now is to use an RV320 at each site  and have two ...

Resolved! RV345 Static DHCP not working on v1.0.02.16

HelloI'm trying to add an entry to the static DHCP table (which is empty), but the mac never seems to be valid. I've tried with multiple (valid) MACs, and removing the dashes and lower vs upper casing. But i still get the red outline on the textbox. ...

rv215w port mirroring not work

HiI have rv215w router. I have set up port mirroring from source port 1 to destination port 2, and connected my pc to port 2. But on the pc, no port 1's packages came. I tried two rv215w router, the results were same. Can some one help on the issue? ...

rv215w by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LACP and NAT support

I'm trying to figure out the right hardware and software I need to properly connect some equipment in a data center where I'm collocating. The data center provides two NIC's to the rack and requires a redundant 802.3ad LACP aggregate link. They use V...

jschaeffer by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes